[Wrf-users] Running real. Exe

Richard Newton richard.newton-6 at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 16:28:52 MDT 2016

Hi Afwande,

You don’t have to re-run real.exe to change the convection schemes. This is also the case for all of the physics options. You only need to re-run real.exe if you are changing the boundary conditions: for example by changing the start and end dates, changing the number of domains and/or their sizes, or have accidentally deleted the wrfinput files.

Hope this helps,
Richard

Richard Newton
PhD Student
School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
University of Manchester