[Wrf-users] cu_physics for dx = 7km

Jonas Kaufmann jonas.kaufmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:40:12 MDT 2016

Hello Thomas,

yes, I think I have to test the CU scheme in my use case - but maybe some
other users were facing the same problem, too. In my current test case and
for my optimization it looks like running without a CU scheme might be
better.

Thank you for your hint regarding the PBL scheme. I am looking to optimize
for 10m above ground winds, for this I am using the YSU scheme
(bl_pbl_scheme = 1). I am still testing with topo_wind = 1 enabled. Does
anyone have experience with this use case or maybe a hint for a better
configuration?

Best regards,

Jonas