[Wrf-users] Rainc, Rainnc, Rainsh, I_rainc, I_Rainnc All Zero for the whole timestep

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 07:01:42 MDT 2016

Dear Users
I am sorry for putting up again.
I running nested domain WRFV3.7 using Era-interim Data and SST for test
case of 1month. I am trying to follow this source for nesting. I have tried
all the 3 possible cases of running WRF with nests, Rain is all being
written to zero despite making necessary setting for convection like
bucket_mm and bucket_J values still rain is zero for the entire 30days.
Even When I use shorter simulation lenght like 15days.
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/CASES/NestRuns/wrf_2way2inputs.htm

I tried even Ndown but still rain is zero. Could some one help me here.
Yet crazily running without nesting gives rain. But you know to downscale
Global data from 83km-16km, You need a nest to avoid mismatch between
Driving fileds and regional simualtions

I attache my namelist.input