[Wrf-users] Issue uppon n2o5_hetchem option in WRFCHEM 3.8

Dimitris Aman dimaman25 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:55:24 MDT 2016

Good morning, thank u all for your time reading this issue. I decided to
switch from 3.6.1 to 3.8 version and the problem that i am encountering is
when i turn on the option of n2o5_hetchem in the namelist.input. The model
starts to run but unfortunately crashes saying that this option is only
supported with a Mosaic aerosol scheme. The chem_opt I use is the 202 which
includes Mozart gas phase chemistry working with a Mosaic aerosol module.
During my use of 3.6.1 version i never had this problem and thats why is a
bit frustrating for me. I am including the rsl.error log file and the
namelist.input.

Thank u all in advance

Best

Dimitris

--

*Dimitrios Georgios Amanatidis, MSc, Electrical Engineering and Computer
Applied Informatics - Multimedia TE PhD Candidate University Of Crete,