[Wrf-users] Can not generate wrfchemi file when compiling convert.emiss.exe

syukratun nufus nsyukratun at gmail.com
Thu May 5 04:25:42 MDT 2016

hello,

I use WRFV3.5.1 and WRF_Chem_3.5.1 using intel compiler.
I use prep chem source data to generated 3 file and link to my run
directory: emissopt3_d01, emissfire_d01, and wrf_gocart_backg, and it
successful.

after that I try to real.exe and generated wrfinput_d01, wrfbdy_d01.

for the next step, I try to compiling ./convert_emiss.exe it looks good
when I running it, but it doesn't generate wrfchemi file, I check to
rsl.error000 it show like the following:

DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
    alloc_space_field: domain            1,             8052212624 bytes
allocat
 ed
  open file wrfinput_d01
   med_initialdata_input: calling input_input
Timing for processing wrfinput file (stream 0) for domain        1:
 0.68565 elapsed seconds
 INPUT LandUse = "USGS"
  LANDUSE TYPE = "USGS" FOUND          33 CATEGORIES           2 SEASONS
WATER C
 ATEGORY =           16 SNOW CATEGORY =           24
 *             PROGRAM:WRF/CHEM V3.5.1 MODEL
 *    PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS TO WRF/CHEM HELP at                     *
 *              wrfchemhelp.gsd at noaa.gov                             *
 WARNING: dust option 1 currently works only with the GOCART aerosol option.
 WARNING: sea salt option 1 currently works only with the GOCART aerosol
option.
    past opening wrfinput_d01
    READ GOCART BACKGROUND DATA
forrtl: severe (67): input statement requires too much data, unit 19, file
/stores/nsyukratun/WRF/WRFV3.5.1_lg/WRFV3/test/em_real/wrf_gocart_backg
Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

convert_emiss.exe  0000000002BDE9CE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000002BDD466  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000002B9E202  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000002B3DBFB  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000002B3D162  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000002B61C37  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000002B5F889  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  00000000005DABB2  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  000000000051770C  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          000000364D01ECDD  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
convert_emiss.exe  0000000000517609  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

I check my wrf_gocart_backg linked file, it looks alright and the size of
that file is 9126268 bytes.

are there anyone know about this error? and how to solve it?
please give me a hand, because I stuck in this problem more than a month.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Syukratun Nufus