[Wrf-users] single installation of WRF

Bart Brashers bbrashers at ramboll.com
Wed Apr 27 17:16:28 MDT 2016

We also install WRF and WPS under /usr/local, e.g. /usr/local/src/wrf/WRFV3.x.y.  /usrl/local is auto-mounted across our HPC cluster, and each user specifies which version they want in their submit script by using the absolute path.

You do need to be careful about all the files in the WRFV3/run directory, but we just create soft links to each required file. Wouldn't it be nice if WRF used an environment variable like $WRFRUN to know where to get these static files?

Bart Brashers