[Wrf-users] Ploblem with running tc.exe

邱文玉 qwybeauty at 163.com
Sat Apr 2 01:44:38 MDT 2016

Hi

I have successfully compiled and run wrf.exe, but after running tc.exe, I don't run wrf.exe successfully. Actually I run tc.exe then run real.exe successfully. But when I run wrf.exe, it stops after producing the wrfout profiles. There aren't any mistakes. I don't see FATAL CALLED

And i have no idea of how to cope with the result of auxinput1_d0* file. Maybe it differs from met_em* files. Can someone explain some details about it ?
Obs: I have compiled tc.exe in serial mode, with PGI (pgf90/pgcc)
I'm looking forward to some advice and suggestions. Thanks.

qiu