[Wrf-users] Problems with auxiliary histories (WRF 3.6.1)(namelist.input attached)

Alejandro Baro alejandro.baro at insmet.cu
Wed Mar 2 11:52:46 MST 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to output six different variables to an extra  output file, but
something is going wrong and I don't know what is it.   I'm working with WRF

 V3.6.1.

First I modified  Registry.EM_COMMON. I added a 3 after the h, because I
wanted to add the  variables to an extra output file (3) and remove they
from the principal  history output stream, for example:

state   real    swddir       ij     misc         1         -     rh3d
"SWDDIR"

Second I recompiled the code (clean -a, configure, compile) and everything
ok.

Later  I made a run and the variables were not in the wrfout as I expected.

  But when I changed the namelist.input in order to get the variables in  an

 extra output file:

Namelist.input

auxhist3_outname      ="radiationfluxes_d01_2014-05-07",
"radiationfluxes_d02_2014-05-07",

auxhist3_interval         = 60,      60,

frames_per_auxhist3  = 24,      24,

io_form_auxhist3        = 2,      2,

I got this error:

rsl.error.0000

taskid: 0 hostname: CFA-Baro

------ ERROR while reading namelist time_control ------

FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:    9965

ERRORS while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.

application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0
Does anyone has any idea about what the problem is???

La persona que envia este correo se responsabiliza con el cumplimiento
de las regulaciones de Seguridad Informatica del Instituto de Meteorologia.