[Wrf-users] Calculating surface visibility from wrfout file

Tiago Luna tiagoluna at ua.pt
Tue Feb 16 09:09:26 MST 2016

Some years ago I came across with this work:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ji_Woo_Lee/publication/277004271_Predictability_Experiments_of_Fog_and_Visibility_in_Local_Airports_over_Korea_using_the_WRF_Model/links/555d00b608ae8c0cab2a6aef.pdf

Please take a moment to read it and search for some of it's references.
I don't know if there is any recent work about this.

Regards,
Luna