[Wrf-users] Please help! Is it possible to use one SST with a 2-days run? :)

giacomo tricarico mino-98 at hotmail.it
Fri Jan 15 09:50:25 MST 2016

Hi everybody, I'm currently using WRF-NMM for my 2-km domain.
I download 3h grib2-files from GFS, and generate WPS files each 3 hours.I would also like to use SST data for my WRF simulations, but the problem is that SST files are only daily, and they are released the day after. For example if I want this:
START= 15-January-2015_12ZEND= 17-January-2015_12Zwith an INTERVAL of 3 hours and PREFIX=SST, even after correctly linking the Vtable and link_grib.csh, WPS-UNGRIB searches for 15-January 2015 12Z, but the only SST file is for 14 January!
If I put 14 January 00Z as start date, then it would search for 03Z!

How could I do?

Thanks in advance!