[Wrf-users] write intermediate file

wen wenguanhuan at 163.com
Wed Dec 23 20:10:57 MST 2015

Hi Ben,
Thank you for reply. I had the some idea at first. However,  the data source is ECWMF ensemble forecast data,  which has an additional  dimension named "ensemble". The filed is like this "TT(ensemble, level, latitude, longitude)". I haven't found a way to split the file into 50 files without ensemble dimension.  So I use ncl to read the data source  and write the field  into intermediate files. Do you have any better ideal? Thank you!

--

Best regards,
Guanhuan Wen