[Wrf-users] physics problem

Richard Newton richard.newton-6 at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 09:55:43 MST 2015

Hi Afwande,

The problem may be with the commented entries in the physics section of the namelist. Try instead of commenting out the entries with a “!” exclamation mark, move the lines you want commenting outside the “&physics … /” – the namelist will ignore anything outside the “& … /” construct. Although the “!” exclamation mark commenting should work, as that’s the correct Fortran method, I think I’ve had a similar problem before.

Regards,
Richard

Richard Newton
PhD Student
School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
University of Manchester