[Wrf-users] real.exe not running

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:15:25 MST 2015

Hi users,
I had edited namelist.input and it kept complaining problem with reading
namelist.input even after checking files to be correct. I deleted all the
rsl* files to run real.exe afresh. When I run the real.exe, I get problem
that
ulimit not found in the real.log report. This time, the rsl* are not
created only real.log report is outputted.

What does ulimit command not found mean.
when I type
$ ulimit -n, I get this number 8192 and the set limit in
the    /etc/security/limits.conf is 10000. How can I correct this

I have attached namelist.input and real.log report

thanks

afwande