[Wrf-users] Run Preprocessors in WRFDomainWizard

Diallo Mohamadou mdiallo at lmd.ens.fr
Tue Nov 3 04:08:52 MST 2015

Hi Amadou,

It seems you miss step 3 in the WRF processes to run it correctly. It is
probably the soft link step.
As you're new, here is the WRF case studies that you use for training
before tackling you specific case.
http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/CASES/SingleDomain/ungrib.htm
The Vtable already exists for WRF then you need just to download the data.

Concerning the ERA-I you can download them from their webpage
http://apps.ecmwf.int/datasets/data/interim-full-daily/. You can use their
scripts to download much more efficiently.
For the CFSR maybe directly on their web site too.

Good luck,
Mohamadou

 Mohamadou DIALLO, Ph.D.
 Geosciences Department