[Wrf-users] Downloading data for ERA-interim 20 years

Rama Krishna k.b.rama7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:19:47 MDT 2015

Dear  juliet,

There is an python script provided by ECMWF to download all types of
data-sets provided by them, just you follow the following steps in page you
can get it your data

https://software.ecmwf.int/wiki/display/WEBAPI/Accessing+ECMWF+data+servers+in+batch

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 6:32 PM, afwande juliet <afwandej965 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Users
> I wanted to download ERA-interim data for 20years for both pressure and
> surface variables. When I do this the download aborts but only able to
> download 1 year per time. I find this inconviencing since I want to run one
> long simulations of 20 years at one go.
> Is there a way to download the data better. Has someone done this before
>
> thanks

 *K Rama krishna*
*. *