[Wrf-users] something worrying disturbing me for long wrf simulations

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 06:12:55 MDT 2015

 Dear users,
I am to run WRF with ERA data for long climate simulations 10 years. My
worry and confusion has been how do I treat these namelist options so that
the model is stable. The last time I attempted the model went  upto 3months
and stopped with no error message. In short can someone explain to me how
to adjust these

 interval_seconds                    = 10800,
 input_from_file                     = .true.,.true.,.true.,
 history_interval                    = 180,  60,   60,
 frames_per_outfile                  = 100, 1000, 1000,
 restart                             = .false.,
 restart_interval                    = 600,

adaptive time_step          = True

thanks
afwande