[Wrf-users] (no subject)

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 02:47:38 MDT 2015

Dear Users
I recompiled WRF yesterday because I mistakenly deleted wrf.exe file but
didn't recompile WPS. When I want to do metgrid I find this problem

./metgrid.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libquadmath.so.0:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
Same problem appears for geogrid process also.
The data I want to run is stored in another directory not WPS and SST files
in WPS directory.
Could this problem be related to recompiling WRF and not Recompiling WPS
Attached is Namelist.wps you can advice me.
Initially the WPS had no problem running well.
I am using Cray XT CLE/Linux x86_64, PGI compiler with gcc