[Wrf-users] running WRF with NCEP2 data and SST for 3days stops at first time

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 03:11:48 MDT 2015

Dear users
I am try to test running WRF for long term simulations BUT with 3days using
SSTs and NCEP2 data. Everything works ok until running wrf that stops at
the 5thmin with no clear error even if increase debug level.
could someone help me identify possible error. I have attached namelsit and
rsls.error report.The sst data is weekly which has been interpolated at
6hourly to match with that one of NCEP2 data..

thanks

Afwande