[Wrf-users] FORCING WRF MODEL WITH ERA-ITERIM DATA

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:08:10 MDT 2015

 Hi wrf users; am a new wrf user. I have been able to run wrf for 12hrs
using GFS data. I want now use ERA-interim data to run the model for
1year.when I vist ECMWF site the data is only for surface levels YET I
THINK WE ALSO NEED PRESSURE LEVELS DATA. In the WPS i See two Vtables:
Vtable.ERA-interim.ml for model levels and Vtable.ERA-interim.pl for
pressure levels. I am confused which is which and how to get the data for
both levels.
CAN SOMEONE HAVE IDEA HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS CASE

THANKS

AFWANDE