[Wrf-users] ERA-Interim data

Nikhil nikhilgarg.gju at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 20:52:54 MDT 2015

hi.

when you using data on pressure levels, you don't need to use calc-ecmwf-p as it is for when using ecmwf data on model levels. You have to keep in mind to use the correct Vtable for ungrib, as there are two one for plevel and one for mlevel. Also you should check the grib codes to make sure they match the one in downloaded data. it is a bit tricky to use ecmwf data first time around.

Do remember to check the Metgrid.TBL as well

Sent from my iPhone