[Wrf-users] WRF RUN QUERY

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 02:39:01 MDT 2015

I tried myself to built the WRF again and i succeeded it as i could see the
*ndown.exe**,* *real.exe* and *wrf.exe*. were generated in the main
directory.

But when i compile the WPS again , only ungrib.exe is generated in WPS
directory.
and its compile.log showing errors :
Error : Not building geogrid. Check whether WRF is compiled in
/home/kunal/mywrf/WRFV3/WPS/../WRFV3

and same for metgrid

geogrid.exe and metgrid.exe  not generated in WPS directory.

What could be the problem

I just did

cd WPS/

./onfigure