[Wrf-users] raincv output

Yan Españo yahnrockz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 04:30:30 MDT 2015

Hello ! I am using WRF V 3.6.1 and i am a starter in this version of wrf.
Im just wondering, how I can be able to produce a time step cumulus
precipitation which is "raincv" in wrf? In forums, there were instructions
in how to produce the time step preci. (raincv) which is to change the "r"
to "hr" in Registry.EM. I just change the all raincv into hr in Registry.EM
Common in wrf v 3.6.1 but the raincv did not produce. Thanks in advance for
those who will instruct me how to fix my problem.