[Wrf-users] WRF-Cluster

Md Hosen md.hosen at live.vu.edu.au
Mon Jul 13 05:00:32 MDT 2015

Dear Users,

Could you please give some information on the following issues of WRF-cluster. I am trying to use 4 NODES  with 25 processors and 50GB RAM in each node. I am using Ubuntu Gnome-14.10 OS.

(1) Does it need to install the WRF model in all nodes first, and then need to make the cluster?  Or,

(2) It requires to make the cluster first, and then it requires to install WRF model in MASTER NODE?

(3) Does it need to make any change in the configuration file of WRF? If yes, which lines?

Your cooperation will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Imran