[Wrf-users] convert_emiss.exe in WRF-chem3.7

Alba Badia (ENV) A.Badia-Moragas at uea.ac.uk
Tue Jun 23 10:22:35 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I am having a issues with the executable "convert_emiss.exe" when I run the last version of WRF-chem 3.7.

The problem is that convert_emiss.exe generates the output wrfchemi* without any variables in it.

I know that at least two more users have the same problem as me.

Could anyone that has been successful in running this version send me the environment (module netcdf, flex, byacc, etc.) that uses? I am sure that there has to be a problem with the "netcdf" somewhere but I have no idea.

Also the namelist.input, please.

Cheers,

Alba

Dr. Alba Badia Moragas
Centre for Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences (COAS)
School of Environmental Sciences (ENV)
University of East Anglia (UEA)
Norwich NR4 7TJ
Tel. +44 (0)1603 59 1861