[Wrf-users] WRF_Cluster

Md Hosen md.hosen at live.vu.edu.au
Sat Jun 6 01:02:27 MDT 2015

Dear Users,

Good day!

Currently I am using WRF model 3.6.1 which is installed in Ubuntu linux OS. Now I am using only one node (node-1) with 25 processors. When I compiled WRF model I used gfortran compiler with gcc (dmpar). Now I want use another 3 nodes (node-2, node-3, node-4) with the same configuration of node-1. Therefore, I need to make a cluster for WRF model.

Could you tell me please what is the procedure to create a cluster with WRF.

Your cooperation will be high appreciated.

Kind regards,

Hossain