[Wrf-users] problem real.exe with libmpich.so.10

Jorge Pachon jpachon3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:59:35 MDT 2015

Hi all,

I´m trying to run WRF for which I´m using mpich libraries. I recently
installed mpich-3.0.4 and mpich-3.1.4 (with ifort) hoping to install the
libmpich.so.10 file, but neither of them have it ,and I always got this
error

./real.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libmpich.so.10: cannot

I searched in the mpich folders: /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/bin/mpich,
but cannot find the file

any help will be appreciated

Jorge