[Wrf-users] Ungrib.exe file not created during WPS compilation

Md Hosen md.hosen at live.vu.edu.au
Sun Mar 15 01:57:44 MDT 2015

Dear All,

I successfully installed all the libraries of WRF. Then I compiled WRF-ARW successfully. When I tried to compile WPS, it created geogrid.exe and metgrid.exe file into the WPS folder and src folder as well. But it did not create ungrib.exe file. Could you please give any suggestion to overcome this problem.

Also I tried to set the path of COMPRESSION_LIB and COMPRESSION_INC (jasper, zlib and libpng) into the configure.wps file. But it showed same problem. However, I was not sure that the path setting was 100% accurate.

Please find the .bashrc, configure.wps and compile.log file for detail information.

Thanks in advance for your heartiest cooperation.

Best regards,

Ahmed