[Wrf-users] NETCDF-fortran library

Jonghun Jin jonghunjin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:22:26 MDT 2015

Dear Imran,

Did you set the environment variable, LD_LIBRARY_PATH or LDFLAGS, for
NetCDF C library which you have installed prior to running the configure
script?
Your compiler verion looks sufficient, I think.
But, I'd like to recommend you stable version of NetCDF-Fortran, not RC
release.

Best regards,

Jonghun