[Wrf-users] WRF Compilation

Dominikus Heinzeller climbfuji at ymail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:22:35 MST 2015

Hi Imran,

Is the entry in your .bashrc really NetCDF? Then you should simply change this to NETCDF and it should work.

Regarding the choice of compiler, you should use the same compiler for our third party libraries and for WRF - options 34 in your list (you can also try 35 and see which version is faster).

If you want to enable output in netCDF4 format, you also need to set the environment variable NETCDF4=1 in your .bashrc.

Hope this helps,

Dom