[Wrf-users] Run_Geogrid

Md Hosen md.hosen at live.vu.edu.au
Wed Feb 25 03:47:14 MST 2015

Dear All,

Thanks of all you for your heartiest and prompt response. I tried to re-run the geogrid according to your advice. Now the problem "Permission denied" has been solved. But it shows another error " Command not found". Please find the full error message below:

?Contents of home/Imran/WRF/Domains/Melbourne/geogrid.log

/home/Imran/WRF/WPS/geogrid/src/geogrid.exe: Command not found.

>> geogrid.exe FATAL ERROR << exitCode=1

List of geogrid.exe files found

                    No geo_* files were found

Could you please give any further suggestions.

Kind regards,

Imran?