[Wrf-users] FNL Data ds083.2

Matei Georgescu Matei.Georgescu at asu.edu
Mon Dec 29 13:32:18 MST 2014

I've had problems from time to time … My solution has been to wait for an
hour or so and try again, and magically, it works.

matei

Matei Georgescu, PhD, Assistant Professor
School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning
Senior Sustainability Scientist, Global Institute of Sustainability

Honors Faculty, The Honors College at Arizona State University
Adjunct Professor, School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences

*Telephone*: (480) 727 5986.  *Web*: *http://georgescu.lab.asu.edu/*
<http://georgescu.lab.asu.edu/>
*Office*: COOR 5578, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 875302 Tempe, AZ
85287-5302