[Wrf-users] Error Compiling UPPV2.2 with Gfortran on ubuntu 14.04

moudi pascal moudipascal at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 31 16:23:38 MDT 2014

Dear All,
When  I replaced

 CPP_FLAGS = -C -P $(FPPDEFINE)
by
CPP_FLAGS = -P $(FPPDEFINE)
I obtained what is in the attached file.

I don't know anything about

Pascal MOUDI IGRI

PhD Student
Laboratory of Environmental Modeling and Atmospheric Physics (LEMAP)
Department of Physics
Faculty of Science
University of Yaounde I, Cameroon

Ecole Africaine de la Météorologie et de l'Aviation Civile (EAMAC), Niamey, Niger

Tel:+237 75 32 58 52 (Cameroon)

     +227 99 21 25 61 (Niger)