[Wrf-users] Segmentation Fault with nesting

Dimitris Aman dimaman25 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 01:51:08 MDT 2014

Hi all,
  i am trying to run a nesting simulation with 3 domains which
unfortunately crashes with a segmentation fault that i cant solve for a
week now. I have gone through all the options in the namelist.input and i
dont seem to find an error in there. Of course my first thought was if
there is an issue of shortage memory of the cluster and i used "ulimit -s
unlimited" without any luck. When i am running for a single domain
everything works just fine. I have compiled WRFCHEM3.6.1 with nesting
option = Basic and with dmpar. I am attaching the whole namelist.input and
the rsl.error file. I am wondering if there is someone that has encountered
a similar problem that can help me.

Thank u all for your time.

Dimitrios G. Amanatidis
University of Crete