[Wrf-users] Time-series option like "tslist" for chemistry variables?

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 11:19:50 MDT 2014

Hi Pallavi

Many thanks for your response.

Of course I have tried those options, but my concern here is to write few
chemistry variables @ every timestep while every other variable @ say 2 hrs
inside the wrfout file.

Tabish U Ansari
MS Research Scholar
Environmental & Water Resources Engineering Division
Department of Civil Engineering
IIT Madras