[Wrf-users] wrf.exe run problem

Jose Augusto Paixão Veiga veiga.uea at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:11:41 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I've getting the following message when running the wrf.exe program in my
cluster machine:

*Timing for processing wrfinput file (stream 0) for domain        1:
 0.03023 elapsed seconds INPUT LandUse = "USGS"  LANDUSE TYPE = "USGS"
FOUND           33  CATEGORIES            2  SEASONS WATER CATEGORY =
     16  SNOW CATEGORY =            24 INITIALIZE THREE Noah LSM RELATED
TABLES  LANDUSE TYPE = USGS FOUND           27  CATEGORIES  INPUT SOIL
TEXTURE CLASSIFICATION = STAS  SOIL TEXTURE CLASSIFICATION = STAS FOUND
      19  CATEGORIESPGFIO-F-220/internal list-directed write/internal
file/write after last internal record. In source file module_io.f90, at
line number 12853*

what should I do to fix this problem? I am using GFS model data to force
WRF for a 42 hours integration.

Any hint will be very appreciated.

José Augusto P. Veiga,

======================================
Coordenador do curso de Meteorologia da UEA
Universidade do Estado do Amazonas
Departamento de Meteorologia
Escola Superior de Tecnologia (EST)
Av. Darcy Vargas, 1200, Manaus-AM Brasil
Work phone:    (92) 3878 4333, Ramal 4333
Cell   phone :    (92) 8196 7122
Skype: veiga_j.a.p.
CV: http://lattes.cnpq.br/4027612512091565
URL:http://scientificmet.wordpress.com/