[Wrf-users] Error in geogrid.exe -latest values of dy not being reflected

ashwinD12 . winash12 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 05:59:26 MDT 2014

Hello,
          I have to report an error with geogrid.exe. If somebody else can
confirm this it would be helpful. This is with WPS 3.6.

This is with relation to values of dx and dy being updated in geo_em.d01.nc
files.

If I change dy alone the values are not being written out to geo_em.d01.nc.
When I do a ncdump geo_em.d01.nc after running I still get the old values.
I tried deleting the .nc files and but to no avail.

However when I change dx and dy then dy is being updated. Has anyone else
observed this ?

Regards,
Ashwin.