[Wrf-users] High Resolution SRTM matched with landuse and landsea mask

Dennish Ari aridennish at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 18 20:26:45 MDT 2014

There is a tutorial named "Advanced Features of the WRF Preprocessing System" by Michael Duda
have a look at http://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/tutorial/

The geographic location in index file used for Your SRTM data must be matced with your data as also the
tile size.

----
Dennish
Department of Meteorology, Faculty of Technology and Earth Science
Bandung Institute of Technology.
dendinish at meteo.itb.ac.id