[Wrf-users] Fwd: Reg: is there any limitation for long run using wrf-nmm?

Malleswararao Maguluri mallesh4science at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:51:53 MDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malleswararao Maguluri <mallesh4science at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Reg: is there any limitation for long run using wrf-nmm?
To: WRF Help <wrfhelp at ucar.edu>

Dear Sir,

     Greetings of the Hour!.

   I have small query regarding how much long period (suppose for 5 years
from 2006 to 2011) we can run using WRF-NMM model. Is there any limitation
in preprocessing and wrf execution stage. Till now i have run for 1 year
without any problem, but if i am going to run for 3 years or more, WPS
showing errors. What are the possible problems?

Awaiting for your reply,

Thanks & regards,
--
M. MALLESWARA RAO
M.Tech (Atmospheric Science) & M.Sc (Physics)