[Wrf-users] for WRF idealized case run (em_Tropical_Cyclone)

孙佳 sunjiaouc at sina.com
Fri Apr 4 19:51:56 MDT 2014

Dear all,
I was trying to compile em_tropical_cyclone, and succeed.  But when I tried to do a ideal tropical cyclone case, I was confused by the namelist and the default output file...
If I want to set a TC moving from east towards west, how to set up its parameters in the namelist? PS, it seems that the times_part in namelist.input dose not have a significant effect on the output?
Thank you in advance.

2014-04-05

谨祝顺祺!
WITH BEST WISHES!

JIA, SUN
TEL: (+86)15077857866
E-MAIL: SUNJIAOUC at SINA.COM
PHYSICAL OCEANOGRAPHY LAB, HOHAI UNIVERSITY
1 XIKANG, GULOU, NANJING, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA, 210098
SOA, THE SECOND INSTITUDE OF OCEANOGRAPHY
36 BAOCHU, XIHU, HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA, 310012