[Wrf-users] Using High Resolution NED for Topography in Geogrid

Tom Hultquist hultq016 at umn.edu
Mon Mar 31 06:05:49 MDT 2014

Thank you Paula, I appreciate the info. I'll probably first see if GSD's
TopoGrabber software will work for me, since it appears to be designed to
simplify the task (it is a beta release, so I could run into problems, but
it certainly looks to simplify things). But, if I strike out there, I'll
take a look at your notes and some of the other resources. Thanks again.

tom

Tom Hultquist
University of Minnesota
Department of Soil, Water, & Climate