[Wrf-users] Error running real.exe in WRF ver 3.5.1

Leonid Gonchukov gonchukovlv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 16:05:22 MDT 2014

Hello!

Your namelist.input is invalid again :)
First of all I would pay close attention to this segment:
parent_grid_ratio                   = 1,     4,     4,
parent_time_step_ratio              = 1,     3,     3,

I think you should use the same value for both ratios (4 for your case)

And at second You should remove all text after the first occurrence of
&grib2
/

&namelist_quilt
nio_tasks_per_group = 0,
nio_groups = 1,
/

Strings  from "109,2         Bot" should be removed

Hope it will be useful.
Best regards!

> Hi ,
>
> Thanks for all the responses.!!
> I included all of them except the 3 sections mentioned in the &domain
> suggestion.We are trying to run for a nested domain using wrf 3.5.1.The
> problem is same as I have posted before,there is error after running
> real.exe.
> I have attached the copies of the error log  and namelist file separately
>

> Regards,
>
> Saimy

Leonid Gonchukov