[Wrf-users] ARWpost Error in WRFV3.5

Felipe Neris felipenc2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 13:59:42 MST 2014

Dear,

I encountering problems when running the ARWpost after having run the
WRFV3.5. It does not create the .ctl and .dat files for the run. I wish to
know if anybody else has encountered such error and how I could solve it.

PS.: I transferred my met_em files to another machine where WRFV3.4 had
been installed and when I tried to run ARWpost it worked out, giving the
.ctl and the .dat files!!!

Thanks in advance!

*Felipe Neris*

*"O sentimento religioso cósmico é a mais forte motivação da pesquisa
científica."*
*Albert Einstein*

*Luiz Felipe Neris Cardoso*
Departamento de Meteorologia - Instituto de Geociências
Centro de Ciências Matemáticas e da Natureza - Universidade Federal do Rio
de Janeiro