[Wrf-users] HELP_WRF_MODEL

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:13:26 MST 2014

Dear Dip

Just a piece of advice. Instead of changing the source code, try bringing
your dataset of interest to the structure of retro or edgar datasets in
text format and disguise prep-chem to read it as retro or edgar and
ultimately get your thing mapped.

On 7 February 2014 09:48, dip patel <dip.patel6555 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello sir,
>    i m Dip Patel  and wroking at Physical Research Laboratory Ahmedabad,
> actually i m working on Weather Research and Forecasting and i m want the
> source code of prep_chem_source.exe or the details of this .exe file means
> that file include which types of input file , how it process and generate
> the output so please kindly Help me...
>
>   Means i want to create prep_chem_source.exe my own way which can accpet
> the ASCII files and generate the same output which is genereted by
> prep_chem_sources.exe which Prep_chem_source.exe was created  by CPTEC from
> Brazil
>
> It is possible that i can customise the source code of
> Prep_chem_source.exe which is already run on Fortran 95 which accept the
> ASCII files ya it is not possible we need to apply .nc means netcdf files
> each and every time to run the prep_chem_sources.exe
>

> --
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Dip Patel
> +919925598555

Thanks & Regards
Tabish Umar Ansari
MS Research Scholar
Environmental & Water Resources Engineering Division
Department of Civil Engineering
IIT Madras