[Wrf-users] missing plotgrids.exe and plotfmt.exe

Vanisa Surapipith vsurapipith at icimod.org
Thu Jan 16 20:27:35 MST 2014

Hello Tabish,

Thank you so much for your reply. It has started to save my nerve having tried a number of reinstallations of NCAR Graphics versions without success, as well as putting a number of different gcc versions on the workstation. The NCAR Graphics have worked fine with the test command 'ncargex cpex08 -clean', and so the missing plotgrids.exe and plotfmt.exe has been a mystery...

However, I do not yet know how to use the plotgrids.ncl and plotfmt.ncl. Could you recommend, or give a hint, please?

Best wishes,
Vanisa

[cid:image001.png at 01CF1364.42E169C0]
Vanisa Surapipith, Ph.D.
Atmospheric Modeller, Atmosphere Initiative, Water and Air Theme
International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development
GPO Box 3226, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel +977-1-5003222 Ext 415 Fax +977-1-5003277 Web www.icimod.org<http://www.icimod.org/>
Connect to ICIMOD: [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF1364.42E169C0] <http://www.facebook.com/icimod>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01CF1364.42E169C0] <http://www.twitter.com/icimod>   [cid:image004.jpg at 01CF1364.42E169C0] <http://www.youtube.com/icimod>