[Wrf-users] problem in running WRFV3.5 with INTEL compiler

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:18:53 MST 2014

The top-most error is usually the one that causes all subsequent
failures, in this case:

field_routines.f(70): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled
module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [WRF_DATA]
  use wrf_data
------^

But I don't see this module being compiled in your log. In order to
fix this problem, one needs to figure out, why this module is not
compiled, or failed to compile. The module should be defined in
wrf_io.F90. Please make sure you are doing a clean build (./clean -a
&& make) and resend the error log for it.

- D.