[Wrf-users] Bulk urban parametrization scheme option

Ashish Sharma Ashish.Sharma.1 at asu.edu
Wed Dec 4 22:35:59 MST 2013

 Dear all,

I see a lot of articles using bulk urban parametrization and single-layer
urban canopy model.I am not able to understand the difference based on the
options available in name list.input

So, my questions is that, does *sf_urban_physics=0 mean bulk urban
parametrization, else which option is bulk urban parametrization???*

 sf_urban_physics(max_dom)           = 0, ; activate urban canopy model (in
Noah LSM only)
                                     = 0: no
                                     = 1: Single-layer, UCM
                                     = 2: Multi-layer, Building Environment