[Wrf-users] Error in compiling WRFCHEM V3.5.1

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 12:36:12 MDT 2013

Hello

I am trying to compile WRFCHEM version 3.5.1 and I am getting no
executables in the end but a red patch over them showing a missing softlink
which indicates that they were created and then removed during the
compilation process.

I have successfully built WRFCHEM v 3.4.1 and I am using same path settings
for this compilation. I am using ifort compiler to build in Dmpar mode. I
used the same for version 3.4.1 and it was successful.

I have attached the compile.log file

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks & Regards