[Wrf-users] Using previous wrf output for input in new model simulation.

Koerner, William Skylar wskoerner at ku.edu
Thu Oct 3 08:28:05 MDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to setup and run a new wrf simulation from previous wrf output. I have out put from a different simulation and I would like to use that as the forcing/initial data for the new run. The main run I am working on will involve the use of wind turbines (which I already have simulations with turbines implemented) now I just need to make the connection of old wrf output as new wrf input. Any ideas on how to go about this would be great.

Thanks

Skylar
wskoerner at ku.edu
University of Kansas