[Wrf-users] Fwd: reg: error while executing ./wrf.exe

Malleswararao Maguluri mallesh4science at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 05:38:39 MDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malleswararao Maguluri <mallesh4science at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Subject: reg: error while executing ./wrf.exe
To: "Michel d. S. Mesquita" <mmeclimate at gmail.com>

Dear Sir,

     Thank you, I solved all the errors what you suggested previously to my
automatically terminated after some time.

root at meteopolews6-To-be-filled-by-O-E-M:~/MESO/WRFV3/run# mpirun -np 4
./wrf.exe
 starting wrf task            0  of            4
 starting wrf task            1  of            4
 starting wrf task            2  of            4
 starting wrf task            3  of            4

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   EXIT CODE: 139
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES
APPLICATION TERMINATED WITH THE EXIT STRING: Segmentation fault (signal 11)
root at meteopolews6-To-be-filled-by-O-E-M:~/MESO/WRFV3/run# ./wrf.exe
 starting wrf task            0  of            1
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
root at meteopolews6-To-be-filled-by-O-E-M:~/MESO/WRFV3/run#

Can you please try to solve this. I attached my namelist files also.

I am waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

Regards,

--