[Wrf-users] Looking for historical simulations with WRF forced by CCSM4

Wang, Jiali jialiwang at anl.gov
Fri Sep 13 13:05:47 MDT 2013

Dear all,

Hope everything goes well with you.

We are looking for a dataset generated by WRF forced by CCSM4 over North America during the historical period, eg., 1980-2010 or so.
The resolution we are expecting is 12-km. The objective is to build the relationship/difference/bias between the historical observation and WRF-CCSM4, and then do a statistical downscaling for the WRF-CCSM4 future results.
We have finished WRF-CCSM4 simulation for a 10-year future, but we do not have WRF-CCSM4 in the historical.

If anyone here could talk a little bit about your simulation with WRF constrained by CCSM 4, it will be appreciated and we are looking forward to collaborating with you.
For example, how many years did you run, what kind of physical schemes did you use, and did you use nudging technique? Or if you could share your publication with us, that would be great.

Sincerely,
Jiali

Jiali Wang
Environmental Science Division